Dominojam2025 Milan what a nice event!



Most of the people that know me can say I'm not a Domino Expert, but this face to face in IBM Milan helped me to understand not only the future of Domino, Verse and Sametime but how the interaction between IBM, Customers and Business Partner is changing. I really enjoyed the design thinking aproach to identify priority, problems and improvements. Presentation of HCL people was great and I think they are realizing how the "Silently" Domino community and Customers are a lot across all country in the world! When you talk with HCL people you can feel the entusiasm they have about this new complex mission!

I don't agree when some people said we are too late in change and empower domino, I personally thinking if a product is well designed that product isn't late anymore anytime..

I hope to hear some fresh news in Domino, Verse and Sametime at Think2018!


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

IBM and Red Hat long story, long love, now married!

MY EXPERIENCE @ HYBRID CLOUD SUMMIT IN ZURICH

Kubernetes Persistent Volumes and Claims